當前位置:才華齋>英語>雅思>

2017年雅思考試聽力輔導訓練試題

雅思 閱讀(2.84W)

自古以來學有建樹的人,都離不開一個“苦”字。以下是小編為大家搜尋整理的2017年雅思考試聽力輔導訓練試題,希望對正在關注的您有所幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

2017年雅思考試聽力輔導訓練試題

Hi, Joanna, good to meet you.

你好,Joanna,很高興見到你。

Now, before we discuss your new research project,

在我們討論你的新研究專案之前,

I'd like to hear something about the psychologystudy you did last year for your Master's degree.

我想聽一聽你去年讀碩士的時候做過的心理學研究。

So how did you choose your subjects for that?

你當時是怎麼選擇的研究物件?

Well, I had six subjects, all professional musicians,and all female.

我有六個研究物件,全都是專業的音樂家,而且都是女性。

Three were violinists and there was also a cello player and a pianist and a flute player.

其中三位是小提琴家,還有一位大提琴演奏家,一位鋼琴家和一位長笛演奏家。

They were all very highly regarded in the music world and they'd done quite extensive tours indifferent continents,

她們在音樂界聲望都很高,而且在不同大洲還做過大量的巡迴演出,

and quite a few had won prizes and competitions as well.

她們中不少還贏過一些獎項和比賽

And they were quite young, weren't they?

而且她們還都相當年輕,對吧?

Yes, between 25 and 29 — the mean was 27.8.

是的,都在25-29歲之間,平均年齡是27.8。

I wasn't specifically looking for artists who'd produced recordings

我本來並沒有一定要找出過專輯的藝術家,

but this is something that's just taken for granted these days and they all had.

但是最近這件事直接被當成理所當然的了,而且她們全都出過專輯。

Right. Now you collected your data through telephone interviews, didn't you?

好吧,你是通過電話採訪收集的`資料,對嗎?

Yes. I realised if I was going to interview leading musicians it'd only be possible over the phonebecause they're so busy.

是的,我知道如果要採訪這些重要的音樂家的話,就只能通過電話才有可能了,因為她們都特別忙。

I recorded them using a telephone recording adaptor.

我用一個電話錄音轉接器把跟她們的談話內容錄了下來。

I'd been worried about the quality, but it worked out all right.

我之前一直擔心錄音的音質,不過結果發現還不錯。

I managed at least a 30-minute interview with each subject, sometimes longer.

我設法和每位研究物件進行了一段至少30分鐘的採訪,有的時間更長。

Did doing it on the phone make it more stressful?

通過電話採訪有沒有讓你覺得壓力更大?

I'd thought it was all quite informal though and in fact they seemed very keen totalk.

我本來以為會這樣沒錯......但是這些採訪都沒有那麼正式,而且她們事實上似乎都很願意談話。

And I don't think using the phone meant I got less rich data rather the opposite in fact.

我覺得用電話採訪並不意味著我收集到的資料就沒有那麼多,實際上正好相反。

Interesting. And you were looking at how performers dress for concert performances?

有意思。你還研究了演奏家在音樂會上演出時的穿著?

That's right. My research investigated the way players see their role as a musician

沒錯,我研究調查了演奏者將她們自己定位成音樂家的方式,

and how this is linked to the type of clothing they decide to wear.

以及這和她們決定穿哪種服裝有什麼聯絡。

But that focus didn't emerge immediately.

但我並不是馬上就想到了這一點。

When I started I was more interested in trying to investigate the impact of what was worn onthose listening,

在研究最開始的時候,我對試著調查聽眾對她們穿的衣服的效果更加感興趣,

and also whether someone like a violinist might adopt a different style of clothing from saysomeone playing the flute or the trumpet.

以及比如一位小提琴家是否會穿得跟長笛或者喇叭演奏者不同。

It's interesting that the choice of dress is up to the individual, isn't it?

每個人都有權選擇他們的服裝這件事還蠻有意思的,對吧?

Yes, you'd expect there to be rules about it in orchestras, but that's quite rare.

是的,我們原本以為管絃樂隊對服裝會有規定,但是這一現象非常少。