當前位置:才華齋>英語>雅思>

2017年雅思聽力考試模擬練習材料

雅思 閱讀(3.28W)

偉人之所以偉大,是因為他與別人共處逆境時,別人失去了信心,他卻下決心實現自己的目標。以下是小編為大家搜整理的2017年雅思聽力考試模擬練習材料,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

2017年雅思聽力考試模擬練習材料

Hello, Helen. Sorry I'm late.

Helen,你好,對不起,我遲到了。

Hi, Jeremy, no problem. Well we'd better work outwhere we are on our project, I suppose.

你好,Jeremy,沒關係的。我想我們最好確定一下這個課題我們進行到哪了。

Yeah. I've looked at the drawings you've done for mystory, 'The Forest',

好的,我已經看過你為我的故事畫的圖了,叫'The Forest'對吧,

and I think they're brilliant — they really create theatmosphere I had in mind when I was writing it.

我覺得你畫得特別棒,簡直畫出了我寫這篇故事時腦子裡浮現的場景。

I'm glad you like them.

你喜歡就好。

There are just a few suggestions I'd like to make.

不過我想給你提幾個建議。

Go ahead.

儘管說就是了。

Now, I'm not sure about the drawing of the cave — it's got trees all around it,

我覺得關於洞穴的這幅畫還有待改善,它四周都是樹,

which is great, but the drawing's a bit too static, isn't it?

這很好,但是我覺得這幅畫有點太靜態了,你不覺得嗎?

I think it needs some action.

我認為需要在裡面加點動作。

Yes, there's nothing happening.

是啊,裡面一點動靜都沒有。

Perhaps I should add the boy — Malcolm, isn't it?

也許我應該把那個小男孩也畫進去,他叫Malcolm,對吧?

He would be walking up to it.

可以畫成他正在走近那個洞穴。

Yes, let's have Malcolm in the drawing.

對,我們把Malcolm加進畫裡吧。

And what about putting in a tiger—the one that he makes friends with a bit later?

再多畫一隻老虎怎麼樣?就是那隻稍後跟他成了朋友的老虎。

Maybe it could be sitting under a tree washing itself.

也許可以畫成它正坐在一棵樹下舔舐自己的毛髮。

And the tiger stops in the middle of what it's doing when it sees Malcolm walking past.

而當這隻老虎看見Malcolm走過時舔到一半就停了下來。

That's a good idea.

想法不錯。

OK, I'll have a go at that.

好的.,那我就試著畫一下。

Then there's the drawing of the crowd of men and women dancing.

然後就是那幅一群男人和女人跳舞的插圖。

They're just outside the forest, and there's a lot going on.

你畫的只是他們在森林外面,但是實際上那是很熱鬧的。

That's right, you wanted them to be watching a carnival procession, but I thought it would betoo crowded.

沒錯,你想要的是讓他們觀看一場狂歡節遊行,但是我覺得那樣畫面就太擁擠了。

Do you think it works like this?

你覺得這樣行嗎?

Yes, I like what you've done.

行,我很喜歡你畫的。

The only thing is, could you add Malcolm to it, without changing what's already there.

只有一點,你能不能把Malcolm也加進去?但是不要改變畫面的現有佈局。

What about having him sitting on the tree trunk on the right of the picture?

把他畫成坐在畫面右邊的那棵樹幹上怎麼樣?

Yes, that would be fine.

嗯,可以啊。

And do you want him watching the other people?

你想要他看著其他人嗎?

No, he's been left out of all the fun, so I'd like him to be crying

不,他被排除在了所有這些快樂之外,所以我希望你把他畫成在哭的樣子,

that'll contrast nicely with the next picture, where he's laughing at the clowns in the carnival.

這樣就能和下一幅畫形成鮮明的對比了,下一幅畫裡他在狂歡節上被小丑表演逗得哈哈大笑。

Right, I'll do that.

好的,我會照著來的。

And then the drawing of the people ice skating in the forest.

還有那幅人們在森林裡滑冰的畫。

I wasn't too happy with that one.

我對那一幅也不是很滿意。

Because they're supposed to be skating on grass, aren't they?

因為他們原本應該在草地上滑冰的,對吧?

That's right, and it's frozen over.

對,草地上全都結冰了。

At the moment it doesn't look quite right.

現在的畫面看上去不是很對勁。

Mm, I see what you mean.

我知道你什麼意思了。

I'll have another go at that.

我再重新畫一幅試試。

And I like the wool hats they're wearing.

我喜歡他們戴的氈帽。

Maybe you could give each of them a scarf as well.

也許你還可以給他們每個人再畫條圍巾。

Yeah, that's easy enough.

好的,小菜一碟。

They can be streaming out behind the people to suggest they're skating really fast.

可以把他們畫成從其他人後面蜂擁而出,這樣就能顯出他們滑冰的速度很快了。

Mm, great. Well that's all on the drawings.

嗯,太棒了。那在插圖方面就只有這些問題了。

Right. So you've finished writing your story

好的,也就是說你已經把你的故事寫完了,

and I just need to finish illustrating it, and my story and your drawings are done.

只需要我把插圖畫完就可以了,而且我的故事和你的插圖已經完成了。