當前位置:才華齋>英語>雅思>

雅思詞彙練習:Hotel Dialogues

雅思 閱讀(1.22W)

酒店詞彙

雅思詞彙練習:Hotel Dialogues

Below are some typical dialogues between a hotel receptionist at The Grand Woodward Hotel and a guest. Here you will find typical conversations that deal with making reservations, checking in and also checking out.

下面的是Grand Woodward Hotel的顧客和前臺接待人員的一些典型對話。下面的對話時是酒店房間預定、入住和退房時的典型對話。

Making Reservations 預定

Receptionist: Good morning. Welcome to The Grand Woodward Hotel.

接待員:早上好,歡迎來到Grand Woodward Hotel。

Client: Hi, good morning. I'd like to make a reservation for the third weekend in September. Do you have any vacancies?

顧客:早上好。我想預定九月第三個週末的房間。您們還有空房間嗎?

R: Yes sir, we have several rooms available for that particular weekend. And what is the exact date of your arrival?

接待員:在那個週末好友幾間空房。您的入住的確切日期是幾號?

C: The 24th.

顧客:24號。

R: How long will you be staying?

接待員:您要住幾天?

C: I'll be staying for two nights.

顧客:我會住兩天。

R: How many people is the reservation for?

接待員:幾人入住?

C: There will be two of us.

顧客:兩人。

R: And would you like a room with twin beds or a double bed?

接待員:您想訂標準間還是大床房?

C: A double bed, please.

顧客:大床房。

R: Great. And would you prefer to have a room with a view of the ocean?

接待員:好的。您想要海景房嗎?

C: If that type of room is available, I would love to have an ocean view. What's the rate for the room?

顧客:如果有海景房的話,我想訂一間。海景房的房費是多少?

R: Your room is five hundred and ninety dollars per night. Now what name will the reservation be listed under?

接待員:一晚590美元。預訂人的姓名是?

C: Charles Hannighan.

顧客:Charles Hannighan。

R: Could you spell your last name for me, please?

接待員:您可以拼一下您的姓嗎?

C: Sure. H-A-N-N-I-G-H-A-N

顧客:H-A-N-N-I-G-H-A-N

R: And is there a phone number where you can be contacted?

接待員:可以說一下聯絡電話嗎?

C: Yes, my cell phone number is 555-26386.

顧客:我的手機號是 555-26386。

R: Great. Now I'll need your credit card information to reserve the room for you. What type of card is it?

接待員:我需要您的信用卡資訊幫您預定房間,您的信用卡型別是?

C: Visa. The number is 987654321.

顧客:簽證,號碼是987654321.

R: And what is the name of the cardholder?

接待員:持卡人是哪位?

C: Charles H. Hannighan.

顧客:Charles H. Hannighan。

R: Alright, Mr. Hannighan, your reservation has been made for the twenty-fourth of September for a room with a double bed and view of the ocean. Check-in is at 2 o'clock. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to call us.

接待員:好的Hannighan新生,您預定了9月24日的海景大床房,入住時間是下午2點。如果您還有其他問題,請及時與我們聯絡。

C: Great, thank you so much.

顧客:好的,非常感謝。

R: My pleasure. We'll see you in September, Mr. Hannighan. Have a nice day.

接待員:我的.榮幸,9月見Hannighan先生,祝您今天愉快。

Checking-In 入住

Hotel: Good afternoon. Welcome to the Grand Woodward Hotel. How may I help you?

酒店接待員:早上好,歡迎來到Grand Woodward Hotel,有什麼需要我幫助的嗎?

Guest: I have a reservation for today. It's under the name of Hannighan.

顧客:我預定了今天的房間,預約人是Hannighan。

Hotel: Can you please spell that for me, sir?

酒店:您可以拼一下嗎?

Guest: Sure. H-A-N-N-I-G-H-A-N.

顧客:H-A-N-N-I-G-H-A-N

Hotel: Yes, Mr. Hannighan, we've reserved a double room for you with a view of the ocean for two nights. Is that correct?

酒店:Hannighan先生,您預訂了兩晚的海景大床房,對嗎?

Guest: Yes, it is.

顧客:是的。

Hotel: Excellent. We already have your credit card information on file. If you'll just sign the receipt along the bottom, please.

酒店:好的。我們已預留了您的資訊,請您在收據底部簽字。

Guest: Whoa! Five hundred and ninety dollars a night!

顧客:哇!590美元一晚!

Hotel: Yes, sir. We are a five star hotel after all.

酒店,是的先生,畢竟我們是五星級酒店。

Guest: Well, fine. I'm here on business anyway, so at least I'm staying on the company's dime. What's included in this cost anyway?

顧客:好的,我是來出差的,這也屬於公司活動。房間費用包括哪些?

Hotel: A full Continental buffet every morning, free airport shuttle service, and use of the hotel's safe are all included.

酒店:包括每天早晨的自助餐,免費機場大巴服務,使用酒店保管箱費用。

Guest: So what's not included in the price?

顧客:這個費用不包括什麼?

Hotel: Well, you will find a mini-bar in your room. Use of it will be charged to your account. Also, the hotel provides room service, at an additional charge of course.

酒店:房間裡有一個小冰櫃,如果使用會另收費。還有酒店客房服務也需要收取額外費用。

Guest: Hmm. Ok, so what room am I in?

顧客:好的,我的房間是?

Hotel: Room 487. Here is your key. To get to your room, take the elevator on the right up to the fourth floor. Turn left once you exit the elevator and your room will be on the left hand side. A bellboy will bring your bags up shortly.

酒店:您的房間是487,這是您的房卡。您可以乘坐電梯到四樓,出電梯後左轉,您的房間在您左手邊。門童會把您的行李拿上去。

Guest: Great. Thanks.

顧客:好的,謝謝。

Hotel: Should you have any questions or requests, please dial 'O' from your room. Also, there is internet available in the lobby 24 hours a day.

酒店:如果您還有什麼問題或要求,請按'O'撥打電話。此外,大堂的網際網路24小時可用。

Guest: Ok, and what time is check-out?

顧客:好的,請問什麼時候可以退房?

Hotel: At midday, sir.

酒店:在中午。

Guest: Ok, thanks.

顧客:好的,謝謝。

Hotel: My pleasure, sir. Have a wonderful stay at the Grand Woodward Hotel.

酒店:我的榮幸。希望您在 Grand Woodward Hotel度過美好的一天。

Check-out / Getting to the airport 退房/去機場

Hotel: Did you enjoy your stay with us?

酒店:您對我們的服務滿意嗎?

Guest: Yes, very much so. However, I now need to get to the airport. I have a flight that leaves in about two hours, so what is the quickest way to get there?

顧客:非常滿意。但我現在要去機場。飛機兩小時後起飛,去機場最快的一條路是哪個?

Hotel: We do have a free airport shuttle service.

酒店:我們提供免費機場大巴服務。

Guest: That sounds great, but will it get me to the airport on time?

顧客:但我能準時到機場嗎?

Hotel: Yes, it should. The next shuttle leaves in 15 minutes, and it takes approximately 25 minutes to get to the airport.

酒店:可以的。下一班車15分鐘後發車,大約25分鐘就可以到機場。

Guest: Fantastic. I'll just wait in the lounge area. Will you please let me know when it will be leaving?

顧客:太棒了。那我就在休息區等候。車要開的時候可以告訴我一下嗎?

Hotel: Of course, sir. Oh, before you go would you be able to settle the mini-bar bill?

酒店:當然可以。離開之前您是否可以支付一下小型冰櫃的使用費?

Guest: Oh yes certainly. How much will that be?

顧客:當然。多少?

Hotel: Let's see. The bill comes to $37.50. How would you like to pay for that?

酒店:共37.50美元。你用什麼支付?

Guest: I'll pay with my Visa thanks, but I'll need a receipt so I can charge it to my company.

顧客:用簽證,謝謝,但我需要一張發票回公司報銷。

Hotel: Absolutely. Here we are sir. If you like you can leave your bags with the porter and he can load them onto the shuttle for you when it arrives.

酒店:當然可以。這是您的發票。機場大巴到達後,門童會將您的行李搬到車上。

Guest: That would be great thank you.

顧客:非常感謝您。

Hotel: Would you like to sign the hotel guestbook too while you wait?

酒店:等待時您是否可以在酒店留言簿上籤一下名?

Guest: Sure, I had a really good stay here and I'll tell other people to come here.

顧客:當然可以,這裡住宿非常愉快,我想告訴其他人,讓他們也來感受一下。

Hotel: That's good to hear. Thank you again for staying at The Grand Woodward Hotel.

酒店:太棒了,再次謝謝您。