當前位置:才華齋>英語>商務英語>

商務廣告宣傳和產品推薦英語口語

商務英語 閱讀(1.53W)

公司的宣傳和產品推薦是業務員工作中經常會遇到的。下面是小編整理的關於廣告宣傳和產品推薦的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

商務廣告宣傳和產品推薦英語口語

  廣告宣傳

婷:

Good morning, Carla. How are you today?

早上好a.你今天過得怎麼樣?

凱勒:

I'm doing fine. How about you?

我很好.你呢?

婷:

Great, thanks. So, what's the status of our advertising campaign?

很好.謝謝.我們公司的廣告宣傳作得怎麼樣了?

凱勒:

As I mentioned before, a national campaign will start next month. We've decided to use a variety of media for full coverage. First, we'll have 30-second spots on television once a day for 3 weeks. At the same time, we'll do 15-second radio commercials

如我以前所提到的,我們下個月將開始全國範圍內的宣傳活動。我們已經決定利用各種媒體做全面宣傳。首先,我們在電視上做持續三個禮拜的廣告,每天一次,每次30秒。同時,我們還會選人口較多的城市,用電臺廣播宣傳,每天三次,每次15秒。最後,我們還會有一些戶外宣傳活動,在大城市的主要入口處樹立廣告牌。

婷:

What style will the ads be?

那麼採取什麼樣的風格呢?

凱勒:

We're focusing on slice of life, showing how you can beat the summer heat by biting into a cool ice-cream sandwich. We'll also show everyone there are variety of flavors and they're not stuck with just vanilla.

我們將把焦點放在日常生活方面.告訴你只要吃一個冰淇淋三明治.就能消除夏日炎熱.我們還會給大家展示我們多種口味的冰淇淋.香草並不是唯一的口味.

婷:

Sounds like an ideal approach. Will we have a new slogan?

似乎是個完美的方案.我們會有新的口號嗎?

凱勒:

Definitely. The advertising agency's working on that right now. They'll have some proposals ready by the end of the week.

當然.廣告代理商正在設計呢.這個週末會出臺一些新的'策劃.

婷:

Sounds like we'll have a winner on our hands!

聽起來我們將會成為一個大贏家.

  新產品推薦

林先生:

These are our new models.

這些是我們的新產品.

李小姐:

What are their strong points?

有什麼優點?

林先生:

There's a lot to be said for them. In the first are more durable than any similar ones on the market.

優點很多.首先.它們比市場上任何類似產品更耐用.

李小姐:

Why does it take longer to wear out than the others?

為什麼它比其他產品耐用呢?

林先生:

The yarn is carefully selected for quality and woven very tightly in this fabric.

這紗的質量是經過精心挑選的.而且質地織得很緊密.

李小姐:

Can you leave these samples with us?

可以把樣品留下來嗎?

林先生:

How long do you want to keep them?

你要留多久?

李小姐:

About three days.

大約三天.

林先生:

That's all right

好吧

  產品包裝

卡爾:

These are the various kinds of packing for pliers. Normally, we have three types of packing: skin packing, hanging packing, and blister packing.

這些是鉗子的各種包裝.通常有三種:薄膜包裝.掛式包裝.罩板包裝.

瑞秋:

Oh, the packing looks very nice.

這些包裝很好看.

卡爾:

The skin packing is the most advanced packing for this product in the world market. It catches the eyes and can help push sales.

薄膜包裝是世界市場上這種產品的最新包裝.它惹人注目.能幫助促銷.

瑞秋:

Good, what about the export packing?

很好.那麼出口包裝如何?

卡爾:

Well, they are packed in boxes of two dozens each, 100 boxes to a wooden case.

每兩打裝一盒.一百盒裝一木箱.

瑞秋:

Is the wooden case strong enough for transportation? You see, 100 boxes of pliers are very heavy. It's about 2,400 kilograms.

木箱是否很堅固適應運輸需要?一百盒鉗子很重.大約有二千四百公斤.

卡爾:

You can rest assured of that. So far, no customers have complained about our outer packing.

這點你儘可放心.目前.還沒有客戶抱怨我們的外包裝有問題.

瑞秋:

I'm glad to hear that. By the way, do you accept neutral packing?

這樣太好了.順便問一下.你們接受中性包裝嗎?

卡爾:

Yes, we can pack the goods according to your instructions.

接受.我們可以根據你方的指示說明進行包裝.

瑞秋:

Very good. Ok, Carl, I'm now totally satisfied with your packing. You can execute our first order now, and I will open the L/C immediately after I return to Taipei.

好的.卡爾.就這樣吧.我很滿意你們的包裝.現在你可以生產我們的第一批訂貨了.我回到臺北後就立即開立信用證.

卡爾:

All right. We'll make the shipment as soon as your L/C is on hand.

那好.一收到你方信用證.我們即安排裝運.