要出國留學了,你知道關於註冊的英語有哪些?yjbys小編為大家分享入學註冊一定會用到的英語,應該怎麼說呢~一起來看看吧!
STUART : Hello. Can I help you?
史楚特:你好。我能幫忙嗎?
KAREN: Yes, I hope so. I would like to register for Comp Lit 287.
凱倫:是的,我希望。我想註冊比較文學 287 這門課。
STUART: I'm sorry, but that class is already also, students are supposed to register through the touch-tone registration system.
史楚特:我很抱歉,但那門課已經滿了。而且,學生應該使用電話按鍵系統來註冊。
KAREN: I know. I already tried to register for it by phone, but the computer won't let me.
凱倫:我知道。我已經試著用電話註冊,但計算機不允許我。
STUART: That's because it's full.
史楚特:那是因為那門課已經滿了。
KAREN: But I'm a new student here.I thought maybe there was some way I could get into the class.I thought I should come and talk to you in the department office.
凱倫:但我是一個新學生。我想或許有某種方法我可以上這堂課。我認為我應該親自來繫上的辦公室跟你談。
STUART: Well, I could put you on a waiting that doesn't guarantee you will get into the class. What is your name?
史楚特:嗯,我可以把你加在候補名單上。但那並不能保證你可以上這堂課。你的名字是?
KAREN: My name is Karen Huang. That's spelled H - U - A - N - G.
凱倫:我的名字是黃凱倫。拼法是 H - U - A - N - G。
STUART: Alright. And what is your major?
史楚特:好的。你的'主修是?
KAREN: I'm a comparative literature major.
凱倫:我的主修是比較文學。
STUART: Wait a minute. You're a Comp Lit major?
史楚特:等等。你的主修是比較文學。
KAREN: Yes, that's right.
凱倫:是的,沒錯。
STUART: Why didn't you tell me? I didn't know you were one of our students.
史楚特:為什麼你沒有告訴我?我不知道你是我們的學生。
KAREN: That's why I'm trying to get into Comp Lit 287. I know it's a required class. And Professor Cohen told me I need to take it.
凱倫:這就是為什麼我一直想要上比較文學287的原因。我知道這是必修課。柯恩教授告訴我要上這門課。
STUART: The university computer system saves extra places,in class 287 for comp lit students.I can give you a special you register by phone, you can use the code to get into the class.
史楚特:學校計算機系統有保留額外的名額,給比較文學 287 的學生。我可以給你一個特殊密碼。當你用電話註冊時,你可以使用密碼註冊那堂課。
KAREN: Even if the class is full?
凱倫:即使那堂課已滿?
STUART: That's right.
史楚特:沒錯。
KAREN: Oh, I didn't know that.
凱倫:喔,我並不知道。
STUART: Sure. Here is the code number, with information on how to use it.
史楚特:當然。這是密碼,還有使用說明告訴你如何使用。
KAREN: Thank you. So you think I will be able to get in with this?
凱倫:謝謝你。那我就可以用這個來註冊嘍?
STUART: Sure. Just call the touch-tone registration system , follow the directions on the sheet. You will get in no problem.
史楚特:當然。只要再打撥號註冊系統。然後,照著使用說明的指示,你就不會遇到問題了。
KAREN: Thanks.
凱倫:謝謝你。
STUART: Next time you come in here, I will recognize you.
史楚特:下一次你再來的時候,我會記得你。