當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語六級>

2017下半年英語六級口語備考材料

英語六級 閱讀(2W)

My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.以下是小編為大家搜尋整理的2017下半年英語六級口語備考材料,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

2017下半年英語六級口語備考材料

Vincent, where are you going?

文森特,你去哪裡?

Out. I'll be back... soon... Bye.

出門。我會回來...很快...再見。

This is gonna be an awesome New Year!

這將是令人敬畏的新年!

The best!

最好的.!

How much does it cost?

要花多少?

Five dollars and fifty cents to get in, plus three dollars to rent the skates. Ya have some money?

5美元55美分進去,加上3美元租溜冰鞋。你有錢嗎?

Yeah, tons. And this is where we go.

是的,好多,這就是我們要去的地方。

Let's go!

走吧!

Oh, no. Where did the money go?

噢,不。錢去哪了?

Hello. Ah, hello. Mei-Lin... No, no Vincent's not here... Perhaps he's with his cousins... He's not? bank?... It's empty?... He took his money?...

你好。啊,你好。梅琳...不,不,文森特不在這...也許他和堂兄在一起...他沒有?...他的儲錢罐?...是空的?...他拿了錢? ...

Did you find him?

你找到他了嗎?

No.

沒有。

Where do you think he is?

你想他會上哪?

Wo ye meiyou touxu... ("I'm not sure.") But I know who he is with. Alex Mendoza.

我也沒有頭緒…但是我知道他和誰在一起。阿里克斯·曼朵扎。

Well, then don't worry. They probably went to the... library.

噢,那就不用擔心了。他們也許去...圖書館了。

On New Year's Eve?

在新年前夜?

Where else could they be?

他們還會去哪裡?

Great... ah... Put those over there... yeah... in the corner.

太好了...啊...把那些放那裡... 對...在角上。

Ramen... Hi. Is this a bad time?

拉蒙...你好。不是時候吧?

Rebecca, no, Come in. This must be your brother, Kevin.

麗貝卡,不。進來。這一定是你弟弟,凱文。

Hi.

你好。

Kevin and I are sightseeing-just checking out the city.

凱文和我在遊覽 - 看看城市。

This is a great time to be in San Francisco. New Year is one long party from morning till night.

這是來三藩市的好時候。新年從早到晚都是聚會。

It sounds like my kinda town.

聽上去像我的城市。

I hope you don't mind if Kevin comes tonight.

我希望你不介意,如果凱文今晚一起來。

Not at all... I'd be honored to have Kevin here for our New Year's party. Put on your dancing shoes-the band is very good.

根本不介意...我很榮幸有凱文在這參加我們的新年晚會。穿上你的舞鞋 - 那樂隊很棒。

I think we should go. He's really busy right now.

我想我們該走了。他現在真的很忙。

I thought you wanted to play him your tape...

我以為你想讓他聽你的磁帶...

Ramen, you're busy. We'll see you tonight.

拉蒙,你忙。我們今晚見。

Forgive me, there is so much to do...

饒了我吧,還有很多事情要做...

Don't worry. We'll see ya later...

別擔心。我們等會兒見...

Bye.

再見。

Mr. Wang... This is my brother, Kevin. This is the father of one of the boys I give guitar lessons to.

王先生...這是我弟弟,凱文。這是我教吉他課的一個男孩的父親。

Nice to meet you.

見到你很高興。

Nice to meet you, too. Have you seen Vincent today?

我也是。你今天見過文森特嗎。

No.

沒有。

Excuse me.

抱歉。

Should we go?

我們該走嗎?

Wait. Something's wrong...

等一下。怎麼了…?