當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

旅遊英語口語115句

英語口語 閱讀(1.61W)

境外旅行時,許多人因為語言問題而煩惱重重。的確,語言是溝通的基礎,不能進行良好的溝通勢必會給出行帶來許多問題。下面是小編整理的旅遊英語口語115句,歡迎閱讀!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

旅遊英語口語115句

旅遊英語口語1

. Here you are.好的,都在這兒。

go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.您先去辦手續,我來幫您照看大件行李。

's great. I'll come back right after the formalities.那太好了。手續辦完後我就回來。 What type of visa have you got?您持的是哪種簽證? I have atourist visa.旅遊簽證。

d you mind opening your suitcase?請把您的箱子開啟,好嗎? Not atall. Check it, please.好的,請檢查。

d you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?請把你所帶的外幣登記一下,好嗎?

. I'll do as you say.好的,照辦。

you filled in the baggage declaration?行李申請單填好了嗎?No. I really don't know how to go about it.沒有。我真不知道如何填。 Do youhave anything to declare for customs?有什麼要申報呀? No. I havenothing to declare.沒有。我沒有什麼要申報的。 How long are you going to stay here?您在這裡呆多久?

t one month. I'm just sightseeing.大約一個月。我只是觀光旅遊。 Haveyou anything dutiable?您有應繳稅的東西嗎?

, these are only personal effects.沒有,這只是些私人用品。 Is thatall for customs formalities?海關檢查就這些了嗎?

, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay inChina.是的,檢查完畢。希望您在中國過得愉快。

you carrying any items that need to be declared?你沒有攜帶需要申報的東西嗎? Do you have anything that must be claimed?難道你沒需要申報的東西嗎?

d you please hand me your customs declaration form?請出示您的申報表給我?Please have your customs declaration form ready.請把您的申報表準備好。

my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.我的行李都檢查完了,看來我可以走了。

14.I know you must be excited to go home after such a long businesstrip.出差這麼久,終於要回家了,我想你一定很高興。

15.I am sure. So, we'll be expecting the first shipment in less than amonth.那當然。我們都希望第一批貨在一個月之內可以裝船。

, that's right. They'll be there in no time.沒錯,貨很快就會運到。

. Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.很好,請告訴工廠的高先生繼續努力。

18.I think all the products are going to sell very well.我相信這批貨一定會賣得很好。

hope so! It's always good to work with you, Tom.希望如此!湯姆,和你們合作總是很愉快。

20.I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won'tbe disappointed.謝謝你下了這麼大的訂單,你一定不會失望的。

21.I'm sure I won't. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.這點我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。

was my please.榮幸之至。

I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let meunroll it.對了,我有樣小東西想送你,讓我把它開啟。

is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these charactersmean?好漂亮!是中國書法!這上面寫的是什麼意思?

mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the PalaceMuseum.長命百歲。我記得上次去故宮,你特別喜歡書法。

I thought you might like it.所以,我想你可能會喜歡這個。

's very nice of you. Where did you get it? It's not a print.真細心!你從哪兒弄來的?這還不是複製的呢!

, it's an original. My father's friend is a calligrapher, and Ihad him make it for you.沒錯,這可是真跡。我父親的朋友是書法家,專門幫你寫的。

his name and the date are on the bottom.他的名字和日期都在下面。

30.I'll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn't get you anything.我要把它掛在辦公室。不過,真不好意思,我什麼也沒送你。

't worry about it. It's a taken of my appreciation for your business,and friendship.沒關係的。這是向你表示我們在生意及友誼上的一點心意。

you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.如果你聖誕節前後有空,歡迎到我家來玩。

I'll be able to show you around our city.我可以帶你在我們那兒四處看看。

ks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.謝謝你的邀請。請代我問候貴夫人。

do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.你也代我問候一聲。好,我得走了,再次謝謝你們的招待。

care, and have a nice flight.請保重!祝你一路順風! Thank youfor taking care of me here.多謝您的周到招待。 I really appreciate all of your hospitality.十分感謝您的款待。Here's something for you.這有東西送你。

se accept these gifts with my thanks.請接受這些禮物以表達我的'謝意。 Have a safe trip back.祝您平安返家。 Have a niceflight.祝您一路順風。

care on your way back.回程保重了。 Happylangings!一路順風!

morning, sir. May I help you?早安,先生。能為您服務嗎?

. I have a room booked with you, for three days starting of Lu, L-U.是的,我已向你們訂了房間,從今天開始,共三天。姓陸,L-U。

k you, Mr. Lu. Please wait a moment while I check ourreservations list.謝謝,陸先生。請稍等,我查一下訂房名單。

's Mr. Steven Lu, from Taipei?您是Steven Lu,從臺北來的? Yes,it is.是的,沒錯。

. Lu, everything is OK. Your booking is from today throughWendnsday. Single room.陸先生,沒問題的。您從今天訂到星期三,單人房。

room number is 512. Here's your key.房間號碼是512。這是您的鑰匙。

ks. Could you point me in the right direction?謝謝。您能告訴我要往哪裡走嗎?

ainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.當然可以,先生。電梯就在大廳的正對面。

rs one to eight are the elevators to the left.一到八樓上下使用的電梯在左邊。

. I'd like to cash an American Express traveler's check.嗨,我想兌換美國運通的旅行支票。

. Would you please sign your name on the back, sir, with yourpassport number?每問題。先生,請您在支票背後簽上名字和護照號碼。

I'll need to see your passport.另外,我需要看一下您的護照。

. Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills, please, and tendollars in change?好的。你可以幫我把50塊錢換成小鈔,10塊換成零錢嗎?

problems. Here's your passport, and here's your money. Have anice day, Mr. Lu.沒問題。這是您的護照,還有您的錢。祝您愉快,陸先生。 I have room reserved.我已訂了房。 Please wait a second.請稍等。

se hold on a moment.請等會兒。

o. I'm calling from Room 1116.喂,我這裡是1116號房間。 Yes? CanI do something for you?什麼事?我能為您效勞嗎? I'm ready to check out now.我準備好要結賬。 I have yourbill right here.您的賬單在這裡。 Thank you.謝謝。

you make any long distance calls this morning, or did you signfor your breakfast?您今天早上沒有打長途電話或吃早餐記賬? No, I didn't.沒有。

. The bill comes to $ 300 even.好。賬單上總共是300元整。 May Icheck it?我可以核對一下嗎?

all means, you ahead.當然可以。隨便。 What is thischarge here?這是什麼費用?

's for a long distance call you make two nights ago.這是你兩天前打的一個長途電話的費用。

59.I see. Is a credit card OK?我明白了。用信用卡可以嗎? Yes, ofcourse.可以,當然可以。

I look it over?我可以過目一遍嗎?

61.I'll check it, if I may.如果可以的話,我要核對。 Do youaccept credit cards?你們接受信用卡嗎?

it all right if I use my credit card?如果我使用信用卡行嗎?Will you honor a credit card?你們承認信用卡嗎?

se me. Can you direct me to the toy department, please?打擾一下,請你告訴我到玩具部門怎麼走好嗎?

's on the 7th floor. As you get off the evevator, you'll see it onyour left.在7樓。出電梯後,就在你的左邊。

you direct me to the elevator?你能告訴我電梯在哪裡嗎?

. Go straight ahead and you'll walk into it.當然,往前直走,你就可走進電梯間了。 Thank you.謝謝。

've welcome.不用客氣。

se me, sir. But could you tell me the nearest way to BeijingHotel?打擾一下,先生,你可以告訴我到北京賓館最近怎麼走?

ing Hotel? Just go down the street and take the third turning onthe right.北京賓館?沿著這條街道,在第三個路口向右拐。

hotel is at the end of that street.賓館就在街道的盡頭。How long will it take to get there?去那兒得多長時間? About 10minutes.大約得走10分鐘。 Thanks a lot.多謝。

d you tell me where the nearest bus station is?你能告訴我最近的汽車站在哪兒嗎? Isn't there a public pool near here?這附近有沒有公共游泳池? Where isChinatown?中國城在哪裡?

d you show me the way to the station.你能告訴我去車站的路嗎?Are you ready to order now, sir?先生,你準備點菜嗎?

, I am. I'd like some wine and roast duck.是的。我想要些酒和烤鴨。Roast duck. There will be a slight delay for that.烤鴨。那會稍微慢一點。How long?多久?

t forty minutes, I think.我想大約40分鐘。

, please. I'll order something else at first.好的,來一份。我先點別的東西。 Is this my meal?這是我的菜嗎? What did you order?您點了什麼? The fried scallops.炸乾貝。

, sorry. There must be some mistake.哦,抱歉,一定是弄錯了。

d you get me some more water, please?麻煩你再幫我加點水,行嗎?OK.好的。

this what I ordered?這是我點的嗎?

79.I don't think this is my meal.我想這不是我點的。

you bring me what I ordered?你拿來的是我所點的嗎? I'd liketo cash this check.我想兌現這張支票。

you give me some forms of identification?你能給我什麼證明身份的檔案嗎?

82.I just have my driver's license with me. Is that enough.我身上只帶了駕駛執照,這樣夠了嗎?

should do.那應該可以了。 Will it take long?要很久嗎?

. Please endorse the check at the back.不會的,請在支票背面簽名。Are you the loans-officer?你是貸款部負責人嗎?

85.I certainly am. May I help you?我是,我能幫您什麼忙嗎? Yes. I'dlike to make a loan.是的,我想辦一筆貸款。 Alright. Please sit down.好的,請坐下。

's a loan for a car I'd like to purchase.我想貸款買輛汽車。 I'dlike to have this check cashed.我想將這張支票兌現。 Can you cash this check for me?你能替我兌現這張支票嗎?

87.I'd like to have this check turned to cash.我想將這張支票換成現金。

88.I'd like to loan some money.我想貸點錢。

89.I'm here for some financing.我是為了一點融資而來。

90.I need the bank to finance something.我需要銀行提供某件東西的貸款。 I'dlike to borrow some money.我想借一些錢。

91.I'd like to buy some stamps for this letter.我想買這封信的郵票。Let me just weigh it first.請先讓我稱一稱。 How much will it be?要多少錢?

you sending it by regular or by speed?你要寄平信還是快遞?Just the regular.平信就好了。 That'll be four yuan.四元。

long will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到達目的地要多久?Just two days.只要兩天。 Thanks.謝謝。 Good day.再見!

day also to you.再見!

can I do for you?我能幫你什麼忙?

this where I claim parcels?這裡是領包裹的地方嗎?

, please go to window thirty-six.不是,請到第三十六號視窗。 Thanksa lot.多謝。

's nothing at all.不用客氣。

many days will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到達目的地要用幾天?

much time will it take for my mail to get to where it is going?我的信件到達它要去的地方要用多少時間?

旅遊英語口語2

1、Thank you but I'm just looking. 謝謝,可是我只是看看。

2、Let me look around a little more. 讓我自己看看

3、Do you have this in another color? 這個有別的顏色嗎?

4、May I try this on? 我可以試穿這個嗎?

5、Is this tax free? 這免稅嗎?

6、Can I pay by credit card? 我可不可以用信用卡付帳?

7、Too expensive. How about a discount? 太貴了,打個折吧?

8、Still too expensive. Give me a better discount, and I'll bring back my friends.還是太貴了,再便宜一點吧,我會帶朋友來。

9、Can you cut me a deal? 你可以算便宜一點嗎?

10、Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了嗎?

11、I want this, but in a large size. 我要大一點的

12、I would like to take this one. 我要買這個。

13、Please wrap this for me. 請幫我把這個包起來。

14、I'm looking for a gift for my friend. 我要買這個禮物送給我朋友。

15、What time do you open/close? 你們幾點營業/打烊?