當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

中英雙語朗讀《一棵開花的樹》

英語口語 閱讀(2.44W)

生命是不斷的經過、經過、經過,席慕蓉寫的東西都是在生命現場裡所得到的觸動,儘管有些觸動要等到一二十年後才恍然大悟。

中英雙語朗讀《一棵開花的樹》

  一棵開花的.樹

  席慕蓉

如何讓你遇見我在我最美麗的時刻

May Buddha let us meet in my most beautiful hours,

為這我已在佛前求了五百年,求佛讓我們結下一段塵緣

I have prayed for it for five hundred years.

佛於是把我化做一棵樹

Buddha made me a tree

長在你必經的路旁

By the path you may take.

陽光下慎重地開滿了花

In full blossoms I am waiting in the sun

朵朵都是我前世的盼望

Every flower carrying my previous hope.

當你走近

As you are near,

請你細聽

Listen carefully

那顫抖的葉是我等待的熱情

The quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,

而當你終於無視地走過

As you pass by the tree without noticing me.

在你身後落了一地的 My friend,

朋友啊

Upon the ground behind you

那不是花瓣

Is not the fallen petals

那是我凋零的心

But my withered heart.