當前位置:才華齋>英語>英語口語>

 端午節情景英語口語對話

英語口語 閱讀(1.86W)

端午節情景英語口語對話

關於端午節,中國人當然很熟悉,但是外國人就不一定了。不信?那我們來看下面的兩個有關端午節的英語口語對話,一起練習起來吧。喜歡的還可以關注應屆畢業生考試網,以獲得更多實用資訊。

 端午節情景英語口語對話

  端午節情景英語口語對話一:

A:Could you tell me the origin of the Dragon-Boat Festival?

把端午節的來歷告訴我好嗎?

B:Yes,it's a way to commemorate a great ancient romantic poet,and the race is a symbol of the attempt to save him.

好的,這是人們紀念古代一位偉大的浪漫主義詩人的活動.龍舟比賽是奮力救詩人的象徵。

A:I they succeed in the end?

我明白了,他最後得救了嗎?

B:Of course drowned.

沒有,他還是淹死了。

  端午節情景英語口語對話二:

A:We have another traditional holiday-the Dragon Boat Festival.

A:我們還有一個傳統的節日:端午節。

B:When is it?

B:它是在什麼時候?

A:It falls on the fifth day of the fifth lunar I month.

A:是在農曆五月初。

B:Could you tell me the origin of the two festivals?

B:你能告訴我它的'來歷嗎?

A:OK. The Dragon Boat Festival is a way to commemorate a great ancient poet named Quyuan. On that day, people will hold a boat race as a symbol of the attempt to save him who threw himself into the river.

A:好。端午節是為了紀念一位古代的偉大詩人屈原。人們在那天要舉行划龍舟比賽,象徵他們在奮力救投江自盡的屈原。

B:Why do people eat rice cakes on that day?

B:那為什麼人們要在那天吃棕子?

A:In order to prevent the fish from eating the poet's body.

A:為了不讓魚吃掉詩人的身體。

B:It sounds so moving.

B:聽起來很感人