酒吧當年的確是以一種很“文化”、很反叛的姿態出現的,是我們這個城市對深夜不歸的一種默許,它悄悄地卻是越來越多地出現在中國大都市的一個個角落。下面有小編整理的關於酒吧的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!
酒吧是個什麼地方?May:
What's all the security check about, Jimmy? Does it mean the bar may be a dangerous place?
吉米,這些安全檢查是關於什麼的啊?這是不是意味著酒吧可能是一個危險的地方啊?
Jimmy:
No, of course not. Just in case. Nothing to worry about. Don't you also do this in China?
不,當然不是。只是以防萬一。沒有什麼好擔心的。在中國不這樣做嗎?
May:
I don't know. Maybe the same. Actually, this is my first time being in a bar.
我不知道。可能也一樣吧。實際上,這是我第一次來酒吧。
Jimmy:
Oh, then it's my honor to be here with you. I can see now why you've been so curious about the bar stuff. You like this place?
哦,那麼我很榮幸能陪你來這兒了。現在我明白你為什麼對酒吧那麼好奇了。你喜歡這個地方嗎?
May:
Sure. I love this place, especially the decoration. So tasteful!
當然,我很喜歡這個地方,尤其是它的佈置,很風雅。
Jimmy:
Yeah. Other than that, the real feature are the excellent drinks. Can I have your ticket?
是啊。除了那個,它真正的特點在於酒水特別棒。可以把你的門票給我嗎?
May:
Here it is. But, what for? We're already in.
給你。可是,幹什麼用啊?我們都已經進來了啊。
Jimmy:
Well, with the ticket, you can get a free drink. What would you like? Orange juice?
用這票,你可以得到一杯免費的飲料。你想要什麼?橙汁嗎?
May:
Yes, orange juice will be fine for me. But how can you get the drink? It's so crowded there around the counter. You can barely move.
好的,我喝橙汁就行。可是你怎麼能買到飲料呢?吧檯那邊太擠了,動都動不了。
Jimmy:
I'll show you how. The bar tenders know whose turn it is. And also, I can snap my fingers to catch his attention.
我告訴你。酒吧服務員知道該輪到誰了,而且,我可以打響指來吸引他的注意。
May:
Cool. Thanks.(Jimmy brings May a glass of orange juice.)Oh, fresh juice, I love it. Well, I heard American people love hanging out in bars. Is that true?
好酷。多謝。(吉米給阿美拿來了一杯橙汁。) 哦,鮮榨的橙汁,我喜歡。對了,我聽說美國人都很喜歡逛酒吧。是真的嗎?
Jimmy:
Not everyone. But a lot of people do, especially the young. It's a fun place to spend an evening with friends or to make some new friends.
不是每個人,但是很多人都喜歡,尤其是年輕人。這是一個朋友聚會和認識新朋友的好地方。
May:
Interesting. Hey, look over there. The dance floor is already packed with people. Oh, the girl in red dances great.
有意思。嗨,看那邊。舞池裡已經擠滿了人了。哦,那個穿紅色衣服的.女孩跳得真棒。
Jimmy:
Yeah, a dancing queen. Wanna go and join them?
是啊,好一個“跳舞皇后”。想過去和他們一起跳嗎?
May:
Maybe later. I wanna take some photos first.
再等一會兒吧。我想先拍一些照片。
Jimmy:
Sure. Let me help you to hold the drink.
沒問題。讓我幫你端飲料吧。
May:
Thank you.
謝謝。
酒吧裡的生日派對May:
Look! Someone is celebrating his birthday.
看!有人在慶祝生日。
Jimmy:
This must be his 21st birthday. No doubt about it.
這一定是他21歲的生日。毫無疑問。
May:
Why? Do you know that guy?
為什麼?你認識那個人嗎?
Jimmy:
No. Well, in America, 21 is the age when you're allowed to drink. So, many guys celebrate it in bars.
不認識。不過,在美國,你要到21歲才可以喝酒。所以,有很多男孩子來酒吧慶祝他們21歲的生日。
May:
That's interesting. But it would be really expensive, I suppose. Just think about all the drinks.
挺有趣的。不過我猜那一定很貴。光想想那些飲料就知道了。
Jimmy:
No. If it's your birthday, then you don't need to pay a cent. Just blow out the candles and open the gifts. That makes the birthday a special day. Your friends will take care of everything.
不是的。如果是你的生日,你就不用花一分錢。只要吹生日蠟燭,收禮物就可以了。那才能叫過生日啊。你的朋友會把一切都張羅好的。
May:
Wow. That's wonderful.
哇,那太棒了。
Jimmy:
What about in China? What'd you do to celebrate your birthday?
在中國怎麼樣啊?你們是怎樣慶祝生日的呢?
May:
Nowadays, it's no difference from America. But in old times, we have traditional ways to celebrate it.
現在和美國沒什麼差別。但在以前,我們用傳統的方式來慶祝生日。
Jimmy:
Oh, really? Anything special?
哦,真的嗎?有什麼特別的嗎?
May:
Mother would cook "long-lived" noodles. And for old people, we'll prepare Longevity Peaches. Just for blessing.
媽媽會煮“長壽麵”。如果是給老人過生日,就要準備壽桃。都是用來祝福的。
Jimmy:
Wow, Longevity Peaches! What's that? Real peach?
哇,壽桃。那是什麼啊?是真的桃子嗎?
May:
No. They are made of wheat flour and they look just like real peaches.
不是的。它們是用麥粉做的,不過看起來就跟真的桃子一樣。
Jimmy:
Why peach? Is there any interesting tale behind it?
為什麼是桃子呢?這裡面有什麼有趣的傳說嗎?
May:
Yes. The Goddess is said to own some magical peach trees in heaven. If you eat peaches grown on those trees, you will never die.
有啊。傳說王母娘娘在天上有一些神奇的桃樹。如果你吃了那些桃樹上結出的桃子,你就能長生不死。
Jimmy:
Oh, I know that. The Monkey King once stole a lot of them, which pissed the Goddess off. Cool!
哦,我知道這故事。美猴王有一次偷了一些,把王母娘娘給惹怒了。真好玩!
Copyright ©2024 才華齋 All Rights Reserved.