當前位置:才華齋>英語>公共英語>

最新公共英語等級考試pets1常用口語句型170句

公共英語 閱讀(7.88K)

在學習、工作乃至生活中,大家最不陌生的就是句子了吧,不同型別的句子具有不同的作用。還苦於找不到好的句子?下面是小編為大家整理的最新公共英語等級考試pets1常用口語句型,希望對大家有所幫助。

最新公共英語等級考試pets1常用口語句型170句

1、I see. 我明白了。

2、I quit! 我不幹了!

3、Let go! 放手!

4、Me too. 我也是。

5、My god! 天哪!

6、No way! 不行!

7、Come on. 來吧

8、Hold on. 等一等。

9、I agree。 我同意。

10、Not bad. 還不錯。

11、Not yet. 還沒。

12、See you. 再見。

13、Shut up! 閉嘴!

14、So long. 再見。

15、Why not? 好呀!

16、Allow me. 讓我來。

17、Be quiet! 安靜點!

18、Cheer up! 振作起來!

19、Good job! 做得好!

20、Have fun! 玩得開心!

21、How much? 多少錢?

22、I‘m full. 我飽了。

23、I‘m home. 我回來了。

24、I‘m lost. 我迷路了。

25、My treat. 我請客。

26、We are divided in our opinions. 我們意見分歧。

27、What ever I said,hed disagree.不論我說什麼他都不同意。

28、Who ever comes will be welcomed. 來的人我們都歡迎。

29、You look as if you didnt care. 你看上去好像滿不在乎。

30、You should look at it yourself. 你應該親自看看它。

31、The sweater is of good quality. 這件毛衣質地很好。

32、The teacher got a little angry. 老師有點生氣了。

33、Think carefully before you act. 三思而後行。

34、Walt invented the steam engine. 瓦特發明了蒸汽機。

35、Draw your chair up to the table.把你的椅子拉到桌子旁邊來。

36、I am is your business? 我很忙。你的生意做得怎樣?

37、I dont think much of the movie. 我認為那電影不怎麼樣。

38、I feel like eating an ice-cream. 我想吃一個冰淇淋。

39、I found him seated on the bench. 我發現他在椅子上坐著

40、He covered himself with a quilt. 他給自己蓋上一條被。

41、He found my lecture interesting. 他覺得我講課有趣。

42、He had a good many friends here. 他在這兒有很多朋友。

43、He is only about five feet high. 他大概只有五英尺高。

44、Her family are all music lovers.她全家人都是音樂愛好者。

45、I gave much time to the old car.我在這輛破車上花了不少時間。

46、I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。

47、I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在紐約。

48、Im very glad to hear that. 很高興聽你這樣說。

49、Im your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!

50、Its none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!

51、No littering on the campus. 在校園內不準亂丟廢物。

52、She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。

53、She mended the broken doll. 她修補了破了的洋娃娃。

54、So I just take what I want. 那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。

55、Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。

56、Dont keep me waiting long. 不要讓我等得太久。

57、He has a remarkable memory. 他有驚人的記憶力。

58、He has completed the task. 他完成了這個任務。

59、He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。

60、He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。

61、He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。

62、He was not a little tired. 他很累。

63、His looks are always funny. 他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。

64、How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?

65、I think Ive caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。

66、I am told that you dance wonderfully well.我聽說你的舞跳得特棒。

67、I have had several conversations with him.我已經和他談過幾次了。

68、It is the best film that I have ever seen.這是我所看過的最好的電影。

69、Its only a party in honor of my birthday.這只是為了慶祝我的生日而舉行的晚會。

70、Learning English is like building a house.學英語象蓋房子。

71、He spent most of his life gathering money.他一生大部分時間用來積聚錢財。

72、He usually stays at home with his pet dog.他通常跟他的愛犬待在家裡。

73、How peaceful and beautiful the country is!多麼平靜美麗的國家呀!

74、Listening with your heart is good for you.專心聆聽別人說話對你有好處。

75、My grandpa died of hunger in the old days. 我爺爺在舊社會死於飢餓。

76、She is no less diligent than her elder sister.她和她姐姐一樣用功。

77、One minute too late is no more in time than half an hour (is).遲到一分鐘與遲到半小時同樣是不準時。

78、His strength is superior to mine.他的力氣比我大。

79、Colored people are by no means inferior to white people.有色人種絲毫不比白人低劣。

80、My arrival in New York is posterior to that of my friend.我比我朋友後到紐約。

81、We love truth above everything else.我們熱愛真理甚與一切。

82、It is worth next to nothing.那幾乎一錢不值。

83、How could he compare with Bill Gates?他怎能同比爾蓋茨比呢?

84、Easier said than done.說易做難。

85、I like that best of all / least of all.我最喜歡/不喜歡那個。

86、I can’t think of a better idea.我想不出比這個更好的了。

87、No other book has had a greater influence on my life.任何其它的書對我一生的影響都沒有這本書大。

88、Nothing is so easy as this.沒有比這更容易的事了。

89、The more a men knows, the more he discovers his ignorance.一個人懂得越多,越發現自己無知。

90、So much the worse.更加不妙。

91、Better late than never.遲做比不做好。

92、Better to do well than to say well.說得好不如做得好。

93、I would sooner die than do such a thing.我寧死不做此事。

94、Wise men love truth, whereas fools shun it.聰明人熱愛真理,而愚人逃避真理。

95、I would do anything before that.我什麼都肯做,就是不願做那件事。

96、There is not a moment to be lost. 分秒必爭。

97、There is no holding back the wheel of history. 歷史車輪不可阻擋。

98、Not a soul was anywhere visible. 到處見不到一個人。

99、I felt sorry for not coming in time. 我很抱歉沒準時到。

100、I dont think it is right to make such a hasty decision. 我認為如此倉促做決定是不正確的。

101、Everybody, it is true, wouldnt like it. 的確並不是人人都喜歡它。

102、I dont wholly agree. 我並不完全同意。

103、All my plans came to nothing. 我的一切計劃都沒實現。

104、I shall never do it, not under any circumstances. 我不會做那事的,

105、Ill not do such a thing, not I. 我不會幹這種事的,決不會。

106、I could not assent to, much less participate in such proceedings. 我對這種行為不能贊同,哪裡還說得上參加。

107、I did not even see him, still less shake hands with him. 我看都沒看見他,哪裡還可能同他握手呢?

108、I never thought of it, let alone did I do it. 我想都沒想到它,更談不上去做了。

109、Little remains to be said. 簡直沒什麼可說的了。

110、I have hardly ever been out of Beijing. 我幾乎未曾離開過北京。

111、I saw little or nothing of him after you were gone. 你走後我很少看見他,幾乎可說完全沒見過他。

112、I could not help showing my pleasure. 我不禁喜形於色。

113、I cannot but admire his courage. 我不得不讚美他的勇氣。

114、I never see you but I think of my brother. 我每次見到你就想起我的兄弟來。(我沒有一次不是見到你就想起我的兄弟來。)

115、It simply will not do. 那是絕對不行的。

116、It takes me three clear / cleanly days. 它花了我整整三天時間。

117、There are fifty and odd (or and more) students in our class. 我們班有五十餘人。

118、The total expense amount to a hundred dollars. 全部費用合計100 美元。

119、We were fifteen, all told. 我們一共十五人。

120、The delegation consisted of 15, inclusive of (including) two interpreters. 代表團共十五人,包括兩名翻譯在內。

121、There were fifty people present, not counting (excluding) the children. 出席者達五十人, 兒童未計算在內。

122、We take a rest at intervals of two hours. 我們每隔兩小時休息一次。

123、I ask you to teach me every other day. 我請你每隔一天來教我。

124、Beijing is ten times as big as my home town. 北京有我的家鄉十個那麼大。

125、The sun is a huge blazing ball, a million times larger than the earth. 太陽是個龐大的熾燃火球,比地球大一百多萬倍。

126、By comparison with 1992, the foreign trade turnover of that country in 2003 increased (to) 3.5 times. 與1992年相比,這個國家2003年對外貿易總額增加了2.5 倍(增加到3.5 倍)。

127、That table measures three feet by three. 那張桌子三英尺長,三英尺寬。

128、He valued the house for me at ?,500. 這房子他替我作價為三千五百鎊。

129、His coat is rated at 20 yuan. 他的大衣值價二十元。

130、The job was finished at a sitting (a stretch). 這工作一下子(一口氣)就做完了。

131、I got plucked. 我未被錄取。

132、He got dismissed. 他被開除了。

133、You are bound to be received warmly. 你定會受到熱情接待。

134、I preferred to be assigned something more difficult to do. 我寧願被分配(得到)些更困難的工作做。

135、He was often spoken about. 他常被人們談到。

136、It is considered a shame to cheat in examination. 考試舞弊是可恥的。

137、It was found difficult for us to understand him. 我們發現要了解他是很難的。

138、It was proved wrong to say things like that. 已經證明那種講法是不對的。

139、It is requested that you kindly take immediate action in the matter. 對於此事,請速做處理。

140、It hasnt been made clear when the new road is open to traffic. 新路什麼時候通車還沒有宣佈。

141、Has it been decided where we are to hold the conference? 會議在那裡開,決定了嗎?

142、I was warned not to be late. 我被告之不要遲到。

143、I am supposed to know something about science. 有人建議我瞭解一些科學方面的東西。

144、The books are not allowed to be taken out of the room. 這些書不準攜出室外。

145、She is no less diligent than her elder sister. 她和她姐姐一樣用功。

146、One minute too late is no more in time than half an hour (is). 遲到一分鐘與遲到半小時同樣是不準時。

147、His strength is superior to mine. 他的力氣比我大。

148、Colored people are by no means inferior to white people. 有色人種絲毫不比白人低劣。

149、My arrival in New York is posterior to that of my friend. 我比我朋友後到紐約。

150、We love truth above everything else. 我們熱愛真理甚與一切。

151、It is worth next to nothing. 那幾乎一錢不值。

152、How could he compare with Bill Gates? 他怎能同比爾嚫譴南啾饒兀?nbsp;

153、Easier said than done. 說易做難。

154、I like that best of all / least of all. 我最喜歡/不喜歡那個。

155、I cant think of a better idea. 我想不出比這個更好的了。

156、No other book has had a greater influence on my life. 任何其它的書對我一生的影響都沒有這本書大。

157、Nothing is so easy as this. 沒有比這更容易的事了。

158、The more a men knows, the more he discovers his ignorance. 一個人懂得越多,越發現自己無知。

159、So much the worse. 更加不妙。

160、Better late than never. 遲做比不做好。

161、Better to do well than to say well. 說得好不如做得好。

162、I would sooner die than do such a thing. 我寧死不做此事。

163、Wise men love truth, whereas fools shun it. 聰明人熱愛真理,而愚人逃避真理。

164、I would do anything before that. 我什麼都肯做,就是不願做那件事。

165、There must be something wrong. 一定有什麼東西弄錯了。

166、Then came the hour we had been looking forward to. 我們渴望的時刻終於到了。

167、Now comes your turn. 現在輪到你了。

168、Not a finger did I lay on him. 我從沒有指責過他。

169、Never had I had any experience like that. 我從沒有經歷過這樣的事。

170、Well do I remember the day when it happened. 我清楚地記得事情發生的那一天。