's up to you. 由你決定。
It's up to you to decide. 由你決定。
It's up to you to decide it .由你決定。
2.I almost envy [羨慕]you to death.我快羨慕死你。
I am jealous[吃醋的,嫉妒的] of you。我吃你的醋了。
can I get in touch with you?
se me but where can I wash my hands? 請問洗手間在哪裡?
's the weather like today? 今天天氣如何?
e are you heading/going [朝…方向行進]? 你要到哪裡去?
7.I wasn't born yesterday.我又不是三歲小孩。
do you do for relaxation[消遣、娛樂]/pastime/amusement/entertainment?你做什麼消遣?
’s a small world. 世界真小!
’s my treat [請客、款待] this time. 這次我請客!
My treat[請客、款待] this time.這次我請客!
I will treat[請客、款待] you this time.這次我請客!
sooner,the better. 越快越好。
is the most convenient [方便的;便利的'] time for you? 你啥時候方便?
your time!慢慢來/彆著急。
Take it easy!慢慢來/彆著急。
It only takes time!慢慢來/彆著急。
14.I'm mad about Bruce Lee. 李小龍把我迷死了。
I'm crazy[著迷的;狂熱愛好的] about rock music. 我對搖滾樂很著迷。
do I address[稱呼]/call you?(我怎麼稱呼你?)
was your name again? 請再說一次名字好嗎?
d you care for[喜歡]/ like a cup of coffee?要杯咖啡嗎?
turns me off.她使我厭煩。
far so good.目前為止,一切都好。
drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy/mad.它把我逼瘋了。
never showed up[出席;露面]/appeared/came into appearance.她一直沒有出現。
's not like him.那不是他的風格。
23.I couldn't get through.電話打不通。
24.I got sick and tired of[討厭,厭煩] hotels.我討厭旅館。
my guest.請便、別客氣。
Help yourself.請便、別客氣。
Make yourself at home. 請便、別客氣。
you keep an eye on[注意;看管] my bag?幫我看一下包好嗎?
's keep in touch.咱們保持聯絡吧。
's call it a day. 咱們到次為止吧.
29.I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.我沒辦法。
thing's come up[發生/出現].有點事/出事了。
's get to/come to the point[要點/核心問題].讓我們來談要點。
that in mind.記住那件事。
was a close call/shave.太危險了/千鈞一髮。
34.I'll be looking forward to it/that day.我將期待這一天。
ces are slim[渺茫的;微小的].機會很小。
from it.一點也不。
Not at all .一點也不。
37.I’m behind in my work.我工作進度落後了。
's a pain in the neck[麻煩的事(人)].那真是件麻煩事。
It's a trouble-maker. 那真是件麻煩事。/那真是個麻煩的人。
're in the same boat.我們處境相同。
mouth is watering.我在流口水了。
(whom) do you recommend[推薦]?你推薦啥/誰?
42.I ache all over.我渾身痠痛。
43.I have a runny nose.我流鼻涕。
My nose is runny .我流鼻涕。
's/That's out of the question.那是不可能的。
It's/That's out of question/ beyond question.那是毫無疑問的。
you have any openings/vacancies? 你們這裡有空缺的職位嗎?
doesn't make any difference.沒什麼差別/無所謂。
47.I'm fed up with[極其厭煩] him.我受夠他了。
can count on[指望;依賴]/rely on/depend on/reckon on us.你可以信賴我們。
doesn't work.壞了;不動了。
Something goes wrong with it.壞了;不動了。
There is something wrong with it.壞了;不動了。
50. It's better than nothing.總比什麼都沒有好。