當前位置:才華齋>範例>校園>

面試常用英語的口語

校園 閱讀(2.12W)

求職,先明確自己的求職目標,對所求公司、職位都有所瞭解。以下是小編為您整理的面試常用英語的口語相關資料,歡迎閱讀!

面試常用英語的口語

面試常用英語的口語

q:what contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

a: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

(我已經完成個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

q:what do you think you are worth to us?

(你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?)

a:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

(我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

q:what make you think you would be a success in this position?

(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

a:my graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

(我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

q:are you a multitasked individual?

(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)

q:do you work well under stress or pressure?

(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

a:yes, I think so. a:the trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

(這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的.,我知道我能應付自如。)

q:what is your strongest trait(s)?

(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

a:helpfulness and caring.

(樂於助人和關心他人。)

a:adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

a:cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

q: how would your friends or colleagues describe you?

(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

a: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)they say Mr. chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

(他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力、負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

a:they say Mr. chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

英語口語對話例項

Salary and Benefits 工資和福利待遇

Interviewer: Do you have any other questions?

面試官:你還有其他問題嗎?

Betty: Yes, may I ask something about the salary and benefits in your company?

貝蒂:有,我能問一下貴公司工資和福利方面的事情嗎?

Interviewer: According to' our regulations, you will be on probation for the first three months.

面試官:根據我們的規定,頭三個月是試用期。

Betty: What is the salary while on probation?

貝蒂:試用期的工資是多少?

Interviewer: In this period, you can only get the basic salary. 2,500 Yuan per month.

面試官:這期間只發放基本工資,也就是每個月二千五百元。

Betty: That sounds fine.

貝蒂:聽上去不錯。

Interviewer: The salary will be deposited into the bank on the 15th of every month Your salary will be raised every year in October, depending on your performance evaluation. You can get a bonus once a year, and it is normally in December.

面試官:你的工資每月十五號會存入銀行。每年十月份會有一次加薪,這取決於對你業績的評估。獎金每年一次,一般在十二月發放。

Betty: Are there paid holidays?

貝蒂:有帶薪假期嗎?

Interviewer: Yes, You may enjoy a seven-day paid holiday in the first Year. After that, you can have two more days each year.

面試官:有,第一年你可以享受七天帶薪假期。之後每年增加兩天。