當前位置:才華齋>範例>校園>

地道英語口語:媽媽愛嘮叨的那些話

校園 閱讀(2.22W)

Every mom has a favourite quote and a special tone to scold or teach alesson to their recalcitrant kids. We might hate this momism as a kid but we allso much miss them when we grow up. These motherly sayings go a long way inbuilding us strong and making us a better person. Though we hate our moms forbeing so harsh in their statements, ironically we all use the same momism thatwe received from our mothers on our kids. Oh God, how much we appreciate ourmothers for coming up with such perfect one liners。

地道英語口語:媽媽愛嘮叨的那些話

每個母親都有自己一套教訓小孩的說辭和口氣。小的時候我們憎恨這些字眼,但長大了又很懷念。媽媽的話指導我們變得更堅強、更優秀。雖然我們不喜歡媽媽訓斥自己時的嚴厲態度,但我們往往沿用她們的話來教訓自己的孩子。能想出這些經典語句的媽媽真是值得我們欽佩。

Here is list of most common and popular momisms. These motherly advisetranscends the borders of time, space, language and culture. For kids are kidseverywhere and Mom are always ng, concern, all knowing and full oflove。

這是一些最常用的“媽媽語錄”。這些話超越了時空、語言和文化,各地的小孩都聽過這些話,各地的媽媽們也都是一樣,都那麼關心我們,那麼理解我們,那麼充滿愛心

Money does not grow on trees。

錢又不是樹上長出來的。

Don't make that face or it'll freeze in that position。

別給我臉色看,不然我讓你一直都是那種臉色。

If I talked to my mother like you talk to me.。.

我要是像你跟我講話那樣跟我媽媽講話,她早就……

What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?

別人幹什麼你就幹什麼啊?要是別人都去跳崖,你去不去?

You have enough dirt behind those ears to grow potatoes!

你耳朵後面的土都可以用來種土豆了!

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all。

你要是學不會好好說話,那就別說話。

Don't put that in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!

別把不知道哪來的.東西放到嘴裡!

Don't eat those, they will stunt your growth。

別吃這些對長身體不好的東西。

If you don't eat those, you will stunt your growth。

不吃這個你怎麼長得大?

I hope that when you grow up, you have kids "Just Like you"! (Also known asthe "Mother's Curse")

我希望你以後的孩子就跟你一樣!(這句就是傳說中“媽媽的詛咒”)

Because I'm your mother that's why。

我是你媽,這就是為什麼!

If you fall out of that tree and break you leg , don't come running tome。

如果你從樹上掉下來摔斷了腿,別跟我這哭哭啼啼的!

"Cheer up, the worst is yet to come." Usually said in advance ofgrounding。

別哭喪著臉,還有更糟的呢。(在關你禁閉之前的提醒)

Because I said so。

我說是怎樣就是怎樣。

Just wait till your father gets home。

等你爹回來再收拾你!

I brought you into this world and I can take you OUT !!

我能把你生下來,也能把你弄沒了!!

Bored! How can you be bored? I was never bored at your age。

無聊?你怎麼可能覺得無聊?我跟你一樣大的時候從來不覺得無聊。