◆i miss you so much already and i haven’t even left yet!
儘管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!
◆I need him like I need the air to breathe.
間隔使兩顆心靠得更近。
◆If equal affection cannot be,let the more loving be me.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
◆a heart that loves is always young.
有愛的心永遠年輕。
◆Comment compter sur votre.
如何詮釋、對你的依賴。
◆distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
◆Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
◆dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell.
在回憶裡繼續夢幻不如在地獄裡等待天堂。
◆eternity is not a distance but a decision.
永遠不是一種距離,而是一種決定。
◆fading is true while flowering is past.
凋謝是真實的 盛開只是一種過去。
◆For our ever-lasting friendship, send sincere blessings and warm greetings to my friends whom I miss so much.
一份不渝的友誼,執著千萬個祝福,給我想念的朋友,溫馨的問候。
◆he sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancingwater. will you carry the burden of their lameness?
跳舞著的.流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。你肯挾瘸足的泥沙而俱下麼?
◆her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。
◆I feel happy at times we have had angry words but these have been kissed away.
我們生氣爭執時,愛的雙脣把它們吻得無影無蹤,我的心也頓覺甜蜜。
◆Love is a vine that grows into our hearts.
假如沒有相等的愛,那就讓我愛多一些吧。
◆Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.