1. Excuse me. Can you do me a favor? 對不起,你能幫我個忙嗎?
2. Would you please hold the door open for me? 請你給我把門開著,好嗎?
3. I'm afraid it was a bother for you to do this. 恐怕做這件事太麻煩你了。
4. It's very kind of you to take the trouble to help me. 你真好,不嫌麻煩地來幫助我。
5. It wasn't any trouble. I was glad to do it. 一點也不麻煩,我很願意做這件事。
6. Would you be so kind as to turn down the radio? I am writing a letter. 勞駕你把收音機調小聲一點好嗎?我在寫信。
7. If there's anything I can help, don't hesitate to tell me. 如果有什麼我能幫忙的,請一定告訴我。
8. Could you lend me twenty dollars? I don't have my wallet on me. 你能借我20美元嗎?我身上沒帶錢包。
9. Would you mind giving me a push? My car has stalled. 勞駕幫我推一下好嗎?我的車拋錨了。
10. I'd appreciate it if you would open the window for me. It is stuffy here. 請你把窗開啟吧,這裡不通風。
11. I wish I could repay you somehow for your kindness. 但願對你的好意我能有所回報。
12. There's just one last favor I need to ask of you. 還有最後的.一件事要你幫忙。
13. I'd be glad to help you in any way I can. 我願意儘可能幫助你。
14. I certainly didn't intend to cause you so much trouble. 我的確不想給你造成這麼大的麻煩。
15. She'll always be indebted to you for what you've done. 對你所做的事,她感激不盡。