當前位置:才華齋>範例>校園>

天氣的英文表達要怎麼讀

校園 閱讀(6.81K)

關於天氣的中文很多人都知道,但是具體是要怎麼讀天氣的英文表達呢?為此本站小編為大家帶來天氣的英文表達的讀法。

天氣的英文表達要怎麼讀
  天氣的英文表達的讀法

讀法如音標所示

weather 英 [ˈweðə(r)] 美 [ˈwɛðɚ]

第三人稱單數:weathers現在分詞:weathering過去分詞:weathered過去式:weathered

名詞 天氣, 氣象; 暴風雨

及物/不及物動詞 晒乾, 風化

及物動詞 平安渡過, 捱過; [地]使風化

  天氣的英文表達句子

及物動詞

1. The country weathered the energy crisis.

該國度過了能源危機。

2. We have weathered another war.

我們又度過了一場戰爭。

不及物動詞

1. It was a difficult time for her, but she weathered through beautifully.

那是一個困難時期,但她安然度過了。

名詞

1. I don't like cold weather.

我不喜歡寒冷的天氣。

2. Whether we will go picnicking tomorrow depends on the weather.

明天我們是否去野餐取決於天氣好壞。

  天氣的英文表達情景對話

A:Good morning, Jacques. Nice talking to you ’s the weather in your part of the world?

早上好,Jacques,很高興又和你談話。你們那兒的`天氣怎麼樣?

B:Couldn’t be better, y, 29°, light breeze...

再好不過了,Rocky。晴朗,29度,微風……

A:Stop! I can’t take any , what can I do for you, Jacques?

別說了!我受不了了。我能為你做什麼嗎,

B:I need a couple of your SB2000 speedboats to rent to guests. Can you give me a price quote?

我需要兩隻你們生產的SB2000快艇租給遊客。你能給我個報價嗎?

A:Let’s see... Uh, the list price is $6,500 U.S. You’re a valued customer, so I’ll give you a 10% discount.

讓我想想……呃,報價單上是6,500美元。您是我們的一個重要客戶,我會給你10%的折扣。

B:That’s very reasonable. Do you have them in stock?

那很合理。你們有現貨嗎?

A:Sure do! We set up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.

當然有!我們去年建立了新的存貨控制系統,所以我們不再有很多的積壓訂單。

B:That’s good. The tourist season is just around the corner, so I need them pretty quick. What’s the earliest shipping date you can manage?

那很好。旅遊旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它們。您最早的發貨日期是什麼時候?

A:They can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.

可以在2-3周內準備好裝船。

B:’s the total CIF price, Rocky?

棒極了。到岸價格是多少,Rocky?

A:Hang on ... The price will be $15,230 U.S. to your usual port. Do we have a deal?

稍等……價格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交嗎?

B:You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I’ll send you my order right away. I’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. Same terms as always?

當然!給我發一份所有相關資訊的傳真,我會立即下訂單。我會按慣例以不可撤銷信用單方式付款。按照一慣的條款嗎?

A:Of course.

當然。

B:Great! Nice doing business with you again, Rocky. Bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.

好極了!很高興再次和你做生意,Rocky。那再見了,帶我問你家人好。

A:Will do, and the same goes for me. Bye, Jacques.

我會的,也帶我問侯你家人。再見,Jacques.