當前位置:才華齋>範例>文學>

關於愛情的雙語句子有哪些

文學 閱讀(1.06W)

among the clouds in the water, disappointed this fish is sent 鴻雁在雲魚在水,惆悵此情難寄

關於愛情的雙語句子有哪些

at the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。

atrue friend is some one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.一個真正的朋友是向你伸出手,觸動你心靈的人。

distance makes the hearts grow fonder.距離使兩顆心靠得更近。

don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。

don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste theirtime on you.不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

how should i greet, with tears, with silence. 我如何賀你,以眼淚,以沉默

i can stay to recall, only then has disconsolate 此情可待成追憶,只是當時已惘然

if i could only be with you in my dreams ,baby, well ... i would want to sleep forever. 如果只有在夢裡才能和你在一起,那麼,寶貝,我寧願長睡不起。

if i had a single flower for every time i think about you, i could walk forever in my garden.假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那麼我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。

if i should see you,after long should i greet, with tears, with silence.若我會見到你,事隔多年。我如何賀你,以眼淚,以沉默。

if they did, and life-long in exist 兩情若是久長時,又豈在朝朝暮暮

if you are not with the person whom you love ........... love the person who is with you! 如果你沒能和你愛的人在一起,那就愛那個和你在一起的人吧!

lichou away gradually, such as at continuously infinite. 離愁漸遠漸無窮,迢迢不斷如春水

life is apure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.生命是一束純淨的'火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在。

look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。

love is like a butterfly. it goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.愛情就像一隻蝴蝶,它喜歡飛到哪裡,就把歡樂帶到哪裡。

love. i fell in love with it so lonely.愛情.它讓我愛上寂寞

make yourself a better person and know who you are before you tryand know someone else and expect them to know you.在你嘗試瞭解他人和盼望他人瞭解你之前,先把你變成一個更好的人和了解自己的人。

maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。

never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。

where there is great love, there are always miracles.哪裡有真愛存在,哪裡就有奇蹟。

within you i lose myself, without you i find myself wanting to be lost again.有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多麼希望自己再度迷失。